Thursday, December 21, 2006
2nd survey.. LOLs
[ ] I noe hw 2 make a pot of coffee
[ ] I can do my own laundry
[x] I can cook 4 myself
[ ] I do my chores aft being told
once
[x] I sumtyms do my hw/werk
[ ] I actualli enjoy intellectual
conversations
[ ] I tink politics r excitin
[ ] My parents n grand-parents haf
beta tings 2 sae den my peers
total:2
_______________________________________
[x] I show up 4 skool/werk everi
dae unless im sick
[ ] I always carry a pen in my
pocket/purse
[ ] I watch talk shows [Oprah]
[x] I noe wat incredibility means
w/o lukin it up
[ ] I drink coffee
total: 2
_______________________________________
[x] I noe hw 2 run de dish
washer n/or do de dishes
[x] I can count to 10 in more den 1
languages
[ ] I cn mow de lawn
[x] I cn wash de car
[ ] I cn make adults laugh w/o
being stupid
[ ] I rmb 2 water my plants
[x] I study wen I haf 2
[x] I pay attention at skool/werk
[x] I rmb 2 feed my pets.
[ ] Im generalli organized
total:6
_______________________________________
[x] I can spell experience w/o
lukin it up
[x] I clean up my own mess
[ ] De 1st ting I do wen I wake
up is gt coffee
[x]I can go 2 de store w/o
gettin sumtk I dun nid
[ ] I understand jokes de 1st tym
they r said
[x] I can type quickli, bcux I type
everidae
total: 4
_______________________________________
[ ] My choice of clothin is
acceptable in an office or sumtk
lyk tat
[ ] I can watch politics n laugh
[ ] I haf realized tat de weather
forecast changes everi hr
[x] I haf realized tat no 1 wil
take u seriousli unless u r over
de age of 25 n haf a job
[x] I can read a bk n actualli
finish it
[ ] Ppl haf said tat i luk older
den I am(ppl tot i still in primary school..-.-)
total:2
TOTAL sum : 16x's
Nw add up hw many x's u haf n
put "i act lyk a
16_ years old".!!
11:10 AM ; smile?