Images from the tournament kept flashing through my mind. The part of the video when I sprained my ankle kept replaying in my mind. Why was I so careless? All those kicks I missed. Where did all my training go? Why wasn't I using them? But then again, its over already. I ought to stop thinking.
Death. What is it like? I do really wonder. No, I'm not having suicidal thoughts. No worries. But just that, its really scary. What if one day someone close to you, someone you care for, someone who care for you, just passes away like that. Imagine the suddeness, imagine the pain. Imagine the person not even realising that he or she has passed on. Or worst still, the person already know he or she is passing on but don't know when it is going to happen. Imagine the sadness felt. Imagine. At times I really do feel afraid of such things happening. Well, fingers crossed, wood touched, pray that nothing will happen so suddenly.
Well, these two things are the top on my mind. For the others, I'll blog again when I have more things to say about them. Haha. Till then, ciaos.