I don't know. I don't know who I am. I don't how I should respond to things. I don't know how to cope with my stress. I don't know how to manage my anger. I don't know how to relief my unhappiness. I dont know. I don't know. I don't know.
Yes, I may seem like I have my ways of relieving my own problems. Yes, I may seem like by just working out in tkd, kicking here and there, jumping, running and everything will cause me to just become one happy kid. No. No. No. That is not the case. That is not. It is not. So you may ask, really meh? I say, really. 100% no kidding.
Everybody is different. We worry about different things, we stress about different things. If we say what our stress is, you may ask, what? Got what to stress about? I'm worse lor. I know, because I'm like that sometimes too. But thinking over, different people have different thoughts, different people handle their emotions differently. Perhaps someone's lament is just whines and whines and whines to you. But to them it may be something that is pricking their heart bit my bit, and eventually, it just hurts so much. That is of course not applicable to just pure whines. Trust me, I can differentiate.
I don't know if it seems the case to my friends, but I have mostly just gave up talking about what's bothering me deep down inside. No, not those complains about friends that I frequently do. But what is truly making me feel like a worthless piece of shit. I don't even know how to start. Friends, basking in their sweet happiness, whining non-stop, or going through hardships. I don't know what's right to say, what's not right to say. So, I will just prefer to not say. No, I'm not jealous about friend's happiness. Happiness have to be attained by one's self. Happiness don't come by just like that. There will be a right time and the right people around. It's just not my time, not yet.
I will just like to say, friends, we are all becoming adults. We are no longer the kids who had no worries, who could do whatever we want, who could say whatever we want. We are in the stage of life where everything is sensitive. Everything isn't just your problem, you are sufferring, you want people to help you. It is I have a problem, you have a problem, everyone has their problems. Yo, go easy on others around you. Yo, yo, take a chill pill and think over things yourself slowly. Having your ownself solve your own problems is the biggest achievement you will get AND the best outcome that you want.