1. Scream to the open sea as loudly as possible
2. Be free of some stress
3. Drink like there's no tomorrow
4. Play like there's no tomorrow
5. Sleep like I am a dead person
6. Eat all the good food without growing fat
7. Lose all my fats
8. Do what I like
9. Do what I want
10. Do what is good for me, not what is good for others
11. Listen to my own troubles
12. Solve my own troubles
13. Sing like there's no tomorrow
14. Tell people who piss my off to stfu right in their face
15. Shop and spend like I have all the money in the world
16. Fly to a far away place alone
17. Cry my eyes out
18. Fall in love
and if all above fails (like now),
i want to..... just die. doesn't have to be peaefully. just free me from this world i hate so much.