Parallel universe. I don't really know what exactly defines it, but heard that it is probably a place identical to where we are in now, just that the scenarios that occur probably have different outcomes due to different decisions made. For example, given a choice A and B, in our world, we may have chosen A. However in the parallel universe, B was chosen, and hence different outcomes result.
So I actually do wonder, if the parallel do really exist, perhaps, perhaps I will be living under another identity. I will not be Rebecca Ng, but some other child of another pair of parents. Why? Hm, long story cut short, I could have been aborted even before I was born. So if I wasn't given birth to the parallel world by my birth parents, I would probably have to join the long queue of reincarnation (chinese myths), and come out again years and years later. So if I were in a different family, if I were of a different age, I wouldn't know everyone that I know of know. Who knows, I may even be the classmate of my younger cousins.
Haha. Sounds pretty confusing and ridiculous eh? Honestly, I have no idea what I am talking about. But I do sometimes imagine, will there be any difference to the people around me if I never existed? Let's just say, there are times (many of them), we will (or maybe not if you thinkn your life is wonderful) feel as though everything is worthless. Everything just doesn't fit in, or everybody just make you feel so insignificant. Like it doesn't matter at all if you just slowly back off and disappear. And, yes it did happen before where I just slowed my pace and that's it, forgotten. So if I really didn't exist at all, everything would be pretty normal? Everyone living their lives, I don't do much impact on other people's lives too. Because everyone's too busy and caught up with their own stuffs to even give a damn.
Sometimes, I gaze out into space, leaning on the rails, looiking up, looking far, then looking down. If I splattered and leave this world, wouldn't it be just great? (and no, i won't do that. if i splattered and don't die instead, how much god dan trouble will i bring to the people around me? i don't want to be a burden.)