1. NUS emailed me and say HKU had a limited no of space so unfortunately I wasn't selected for the exchange programme.
2. My mum talked so much. Repeating the same things over and over again.
3. I already had a fucking headache from lab and she comes and nag nag nag.
4. My bro asked me to go kao pei and be the bad person. HELLO. im a uni kid who still wants a face. plus as moe award holder, i need to watch my behaviour.
5. Im completely at the lost on what to do.
6. FUCK MY LIFE.
All the time, effort, research, money, anger, unhappiness that I put in for the exchange programme just poofed to be useless. HEY, not funny okay. Seeing how cock up the unis can be, I really really really wanna just drop out of uni now. BUT, the freaking huge sum of money i have to compensate is no joke, so i better SUCK up my ass and complete my remaining 2 years of being un NUS.