I have come to realise some things. These things were usually at the back of my mind, with me trying to push it off as much as possible. For the things that happen, for the people that are around me, for the misunderstandings that happen, for the assumptions I came to under pressure. For all these, I was wrong.
However, no matter how much I was wrong, things still never go on nicely. Not nice enough to pull me out of my negative thoughts. Or sometimes, after pulling up just a little, some things just push me back down. I will just struggle and struggle to get back up. Time and time again, Im just drained of my energy.
All I should do now is to take this final chance to pull myself up once and for all. To really calm my inner frustrations. Im too tired to take anymore chances. Just this final one.
For others to accept me, I must first accept myself. For others to love me as a friend and family, I must first love myself.