Tuesday, October 01, 2013
One month in Hong Kong has passed. 'I want to go home.' This is what I wish the most now.
I want to be around my family. For all the happy and sad times.
I want to be around my best friends. For HTHT, happy and sad times.
I want to be around my NUS mates. For my favourite sport and my favourite tkd people.
I want to be in a place I am familiar with.
But..
I need to grow to be independent, away from my family.
I need to be able to handle my emotions alone even more, for I cannot keep relying on others.
I need to be able to train and grow strong in a new environment, for I won't be able to grow much sticking the the usual regime.
I need to be in an unfamiliar environment, where I can take little daring steps to grow out of my comfort zone.
But..
Everyone will miss the comfort of home. Where everything you need is in reach. Where every troubles you face can be solved with your loved ones. Where all our joys, tears, anger and every other emotion were shared with the people around us.
And so..
In the next three months, Rebecca will grow into an independent person. A new person.
At the same time..
She has to freaking start studying and stop procrastinating!! T.T
7:30 PM ; smile?