okay, by the request of luomin, here's some updates!
things haven't really been going well this semester:
1. I was the first to approach profs for fyp, but now, the only one without a somewhat confirmed prof. It really sucked. Seeing hope, then seeing it smashed in front of your eyes. Literally broke down. But then again, I got so tired of feeling so sad and demoralised, I told myself: this won't do. get up and move on. To say that I am really okay and all bright and cheery, no, I am not. I really am not. But I cannot possibly go to school every single day looking like a zombie, looking as though I am going to break down any moment. And so, here's me, putting up a brave front even though everything is not alright.
2. This semester has really been tough. Wrong choice of modules as well. Taking triple science mods and on top of that, being unable to S/U any. Physics has always been my greatest nemesis. Now i regret a lot for dropping my computing mod during SEP. It would have given lesser time to enjoy myself in HK, but at least I would not being suffering so much now.. Oh wells, another thing to suck it up and move on. The physics tests have already ended once and for all, and all I wish for is a minimum C+ and a moaximum B-. Please let me pass! Or else I will be in deep shit. And also, my life sciences mod.. I got so disoriented from the rejection I got from the FYP thing, I mixed up the dates for my LSM CA. Lo and behold, I passed but way below the average. Sigh. I need at least a B.. Give me the B please..
3. Tkd. I fought someone taller than me, and tio too many head kicks. I was not very happy with my performance. I knew I can do better. But somehow, I kept losing focus during the match. Then again, I thank god for the invisible banana peel that caused my opponent to slip and fall while she was about to do a rather fierce kick. If not for the banana peel, I think things would have been much worse. In any case, I cannot train for a while now because of a sprained toe that refuses to recover, the upcoming exams and lastly, the only thing that seem to go well:
THE ONLY GOOD PART OF THIS SEMESTER:
I AM ABOUT TO GO SPEC-LESS!
YAY!
Since I was 6, I had myopia. My degree increased like MAD. from a mere 100 degree when I was 6, to 900 in my left and 1100 in my right at 21. Oh my.. Crazy degrees right. I have astig too. Luckily they aren't that high. I always had a dream of being able to wake up one day, opening my eyes to see everything clear. Even clearer than with my spectacles on. I have underpowered specs, dont ask me why. lol. Anyways, I went for a check to see my suitability for Epilasik and YES I can do it! Thankfully, I have thicker than average cornea which allows my eyesight to be corrected to about 50 on my left and 100 on my right. With astig remaining of about 50 L, 100 R. In any case, its still much better than my spectacles and contact lenses which are underpowered by 100-200 deg. I hope I can get used to being specless! weehee! =D
Alrights, that's that and I have updated my blog. Next update will probably be somewhere in June or July, at least one month after my lasik surgery! CAN'T WAIT!