Its 2015 already. How time flies. Gosh, HK was a year away but it felt like I have returned not too long ago. Not to mention my australia and bangkok trip. Time just flew.
So its 2015. Its a new year, a new beginning. How nice it must be? or how not nice it will be? Its only day 5 of new year. but im seriously drained. things never go right. i tried. i tried and tried and tried. I tried to do things right. I tried to remain cheerful. but things just never ever seem to go right. What can I do now? Only to accept the facts as it is and move on.
I'm tired, but life goes on.
I will find the little joys in life to keep me going.
I will not fall and crumble to pieces.
I will remain strong.
Go Rebecca, you can do it. Its the final stretch of your four years in NUS. Let's go.